Many businesses struggle to meet their branding needs and implement that branding across all their products successfully. I started this business because I am able to meet this need due to my experience working with branding, graphic design, web development, and photography. I also love working with small businesses because of the impact I have seen any of these services have on the success of the business. So here is a list of the services I provide. You can use all of them or none. If you have another idea not mentioned, just reach out and I will see what I can do.
Websites should be customized to fit the company brand and should be as unique as the company is. There are multiple technologies to help achieve this, but you can be sure of one thing; websites that I provide are not built using a website creator software. All websites I publish are uniquely built from the ground up, which gives full control to the interaction of the website. I take care of all of the website hosting and domain name management so the customer never has to worry about it.
A website is more than just content on the web. There is a lot that goes into it under the hood. For example, SEO (search engine optimization) ensures that your company stands out among the millions of websites on the web. Accessibility is also important to help a wide variety of customers in using your website. Regardless of your website price, I make sure to implement at least these two important features.
All websites are also provided with analytics that help us understand how customers are interacting with the website. This helps direct efforts to any redesign that may come down the road. Another thing I help with is connecting website information to services like Google My Business and Google Maps, to really help your customers find your business quickly and easily.
- Custom Website
- Domain Name Management
- Website Hosting Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google My Business Support
Branding is a big subject, but what it boils down to is your company’s identity. This can include things like logos, color schemes, font selections, layout standards, graphics and pattern styles, editorial style and more. Coming from a graphic design background, creating and implementing branding has always been a big part of what I do. Instead of just creating a logo, I take this to the next level for you by creating mockups for each brand and show how everything ties together.
When the customer is satisfied with the brand created, they receive a branding packet and branding assets. This helps them or other designers know how to tie everything together for branding consistency. These branding packets include hi-res logos in multiple file formats, color schemes, fonts, layouts and templates, and anything else required to keep your company looking consistent.
Already have a brand? Whether you like it how it is or would like to make modifications, I am happy to work with that.
- Branding Guide
- Graphic Design
- Hi-Res Logos
- Color Schemes
- Layouts and Templates
- Graphical Assets
- Prototypes to see the brand in action
Having authentic photos for your website should be a no-brainer, but I am always surprised at how often people look to stock photos for their business. Authentic photos of your company with your products add so much credit to you that stock photos will never do. In many cases, even photos taken by an amateur photographer on a phone are still better than a stock photo. When using stock photos, you get a general, cookie-cutter image that anyone can use, including your competitors.
Communicate with images of your company. Show your customers what you do or provide rather than writing it out. High-quality photos provide your customers with a much more engaging website experience.
Do you have your own photographer in mind? I am happy to work with them to match up their creative touch with your personal branding and website.
- Photo sessions
- Photo edits
- Full Photo Rights
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do you do this? Don’t you have a full-time job already?
- Yes, and I love my job. I like to do work on the side because it helps me get out of my routine at work, and helps me stay sharp.
- Why small businesses?
- I like to work with small businesses because they are a lot more manageable for a part-time side job. I work in a large business and know how much time goes into all the little details.
- Do you do any web application development?
- Yes, I do some web app development. Web apps can get very complicated very quickly, however I do enjoy developing apps. If you have an idea, let me know what it is and we can work on getting all the details in order.
- What is the turnaround for these projects?
- The turnaround time for product delivery can depend on the size of the project and the budget. I can push out products very quickly, but it may require an increase in budget.
- Do you write content for the web pages?
- I do not write any content for the web pages. I have many skills, but writing is not one of my strengths. Content owners are typically expected to provide content. If my clients struggle with writing their own content, I have some connections that I can reach out to that would be willing to help.